The Duck Race and Family Fun Day takes place in Bramhall Park on May 20th.
It is one of the highlights of Bramhall’s year. Everything is there for all the family.
- Use a Duck Bus to get you there. See our Duck Parking Map . All three busses start at 10.30 and run continuously to and from the park roundabout with the last run from the park at 1630. Use our Duck Bus tracker, here on the day.
- Duck races with small ducks (buy tickets in advance – use the on line method on this page or see us at a selling point including Woodford Garden Centre, Handforth Dean and Stables café in the park)
- Duck Races with big ducks (use The Tote on the day)
- Funfair, bouncy castle, pony rides
- Continuous entertainment on stage
- Brass bands
- Craft stalls, food and drink and ice cream sellers
- Lots more!!
- See this year’s Poster and Press Release